Rustic Villa in the country side
This villa combines two recovered ruins and a new construction in between with 566 sqm of construction. The outside area has 2 380sqm with beautiful gardens vegetable garden and several fruit trees.
Besides the main construction there are other constructions like a stone hut garden porch barbecue and dog boxes.
Recovered ruin connected to the new construction:
· Living room with 98sqm – Big living room with a large fire place wooden sealing (the main beams are from Nordic Pine) winter garden glass brick wall and wooden mezzanine with 20sqm.
· Dining room with 40sqm – The old tools storage was turned into a living – dining room with access from the kitchen.
· Kitchen with fireplace with 20sqm – With direct access to the garden it has fridge stove and hoven. The fireplace makes you company while you cook.
· 2 bedrooms with 10sqm and 16sqm
· 1 suite with 34sqm – This suite is the old house recovered above the kitchen. It has two room spaces divided by wooden walls. It has a balcony with access to a private patio and the chapel. In the balcony there is an old wooden stove.
· Bathroom with 6sqm
· 2 balconies – In the living room and in the suite
· Porch – In the closed patio accessed from the suite. It has a wooden gate to the garden.
· Chapel with 6sqm – It’s a small but inspiring space
· Big garage – The garage it’s opened to the garden. It was built around the existing rocks.
· Central heating except in the kitchen and living room.
Recovered ruin turned into independent master bedroom:
· Bedroom with 28sqm – The sleeping area has access to the attic by wooden stairs
· Small room with fireplace with 15sqm – The old kitchen of the house was turned into a small living room with a big fireplace and wooden stove.
· Bathroom with 14sqm – Very large bathroom with tub and a shower massage tower
· Attic with 25sqm – Almost the size of the sleeping area it has natural lighting and it’s perfect for storage room
· Central Heating
· Cellar with toilette and big storage room
· Stone hut (with porch) – With about 15sqm this hut is perfect for a workshop.
· Covered barbecue in the old threshing floor (with water supply)
· Garden porch – Facing the garden it’s perfect for a meal. It has a toilette and storage room.
· Winehouse with stone winepress and 5000 liters cistern
· Kennels with 8 boxes
· Poultry breeding area with small lake
· Water hole – The water hole is featured like an old well
· Beautiful gardens with lawn and many flowers
· Vegetable garden
· Fruit trees – 23 Olive trees 4 4 Walnut trees 5 Fig trees 2 Abrunheiros 2 Plum trees 1 Gingeira 1 white guava tree 2 Lime trees and 2 Orange trees.
· Several other trees like pines and cedars.
Ø Fully closed property
Ø 2 independent entrances one with electric gate
Ø Water supply can be done either from the water hole or the public water supplier
Ø 5 minutes away from the centre of Alvaiázere where you find all the amenities (Post Office Medical Centre banks restaurants and official entities like City Hall)
Ø Less than 30 minutes away from Tomar city
Ø Castelo de Bode dam is 30 km away
Ø Hiking trails in the region
Ø Very quiet and beautiful area